You know what/who the word rosemary makes me think of? The lady on the Dick Van Dyke show. You know who I’m talking about, the lady who worked with Dick in his office and spared with Morey Amsterdam all the time. Her name was actually Rose Marie but you get my point. These fries are a great starter or a main dish. Your call. We won’t judge.
- 1 18 ounce tube Organic Ancient Harvest Quinoa Polenta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut polenta tube in half, then cut each half in to 16 “fries”. You should have 32 fries altogether.
- Place polenta fries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and brush olive oil on fries. Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until light brown and crispy. You may wish to turn the fries every 15 minutes to get them extra crispy.
- While the fries are baking, combine the rosemary and parmesan cheese and set aside in a small bowl.
- Remove fries from oven when done. Place them on a serving dish and sprinkle the parmesan cheese/rosemary mixture on top. Serve while nice and hot.